Sunday, December 27, 2009

Leiken's Top 10

Here's my top 10 films of 2009. Let the arguing begin.

10. The Hangover
9. Up
8. Taken
7. I Love You, Man
6. Inglourious Basterds
5. Star Trek
4. Watchmen
3. Hurt Locker
2. 500 Days of Summer
1. Up in the Air


Five Films You Might Have Missed but should check out.

1. The Tournament (30 assassins have 24 hours to kill each other to win 10 million! Kelly Hu, Ving Rhames, and the champion of Free Style Running...what's not to love?)

2. Black Dynamite (He doesn't have a catch phrase, but he's 100% black, and he's taking down the man!)

3.) Tyson (True he likes to bite people's ears off, but this is a fascinating documentary.)

4.) Zombieland (I admittedly have a weakness for Zombie films, but this one is pretty damn funny.)

5.) Coraline (Written by Neil Gaiman, this is a children's story but like all good stories is by turns both funny and scary.)

The three worst films (I've seen) of 2009.

1.) Max Payne (Oh the pain, the pain.)
2.) GI Joe (I got this for free online, I lasted 15 minutes.)
3.) Transformers 2 (I got this one for free online, I lasted 10 minutes.)

There are many more bad films, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Whiteout, All About Steve: Skipped them. Benefit of getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment